you know what i love
i love when you find that one character. that character that is your absolute favorite. the character that, just by thinking of them, makes you incredibly emotional. you know that character is the one for you. they’re your number one. and you know you will never love another more
A game of smiles : Jon Snow
so in all the talk about Jon Snow being ‘feminist’ or ‘progressive’ and such
one thing seemed left out
because let’s talk about how Jon Snow took a prostitute, a boy despised as the absolute anthesis of Westerosi masculinity, gave him a sword, let him fight, and when he proved himself worthy treated him as one of his most capable and loyal soldiers, even seeing leadership potential in him.
because, guys, seriously
Satin is awesome.
And Jon Snow knows it.
when people say jon snow is boring i wonder if we’re reading the same books because jon snow:
- is a progressive feminist
- is one of very few democratically elected leaders in westeros
- slowly and systematically tried to change the rules and traditions of the organization he was elected leader of
- he tried to get the night’s watch to join forces with the wildlings
- he tried to get the night’s watch to join forces with women
- literally jon snow is turning shit on its head at the wall
- and no one in the rest of westeros is even noticing
This is my lot, he realized as he undressed, from now until the end of my days.
How could he explain Ygritte to them?