hi I’m Emily this is my face
- I’M GOING TO TORCON IN OCTOBER
- I cry about fiction - TV shows, movies, books, etc.
- I cry about casts
- I cry about my life
- I just cry a lot
- I go to school at the University of Toronto and despite my frequent complaints about it, I love it a lot. I’m studying English, with a minor in French and Near and Middle Eastern Civilizations
- I live in a fantasy world in which I’m married to Emilia Clarke
- I make stuff sometimes??
- one of my primary personality traits is crying about ships on public transportation
- I get emotional about a lot of things, including, but not limited to: cats, poetry, fandom crossovers, etc.
- I frequently complain about the fact that Jensen Ackles is a person that exists in the world
- and the fact that he is procreating which will be the death of me
- on a serious note: I have depression and anxiety. It’s been constant throughout my life, but last year I sought help and I’m recovering. I don’t post things about it that often, but if I do and I think it will be triggering I WILL TAG IT. I’m very passionate about tagging trigger warnings.
- also look at this picture of me as a demon that Rose edited
There’s a certain Slant of light, (320)